Pentins deliver cutting edge accountancy and advisory services for entrepreneurs that want to make an impact in their industries. Our clients have a passion for what they do – they are the superheroes of the business world. A bit like X-men, but they need help controlling and focusing their powers.
Most accountants spend their time looking backwards, some are now looking at current information – but we help our clients look to the future. We help them hone their entrepreneurial superpowers, to make the difference they want to make.
Our accountants are experts at compliance services such as annual accounts and VAT reviews, but we believe the role of the ‘accountant’ is fundamentally changing, and put emphasis on using our knowledge to advise our clients in every aspect of their business.
Shortlisted for several National and Regional Accountancy awards, we need an additional team member to join us to allow us to continue to provide high quality advice as we grow.
To continue our growth, we are now looking for an ACA qualified Chartered Accountant to join our team.
- You’re an ACA qualified Chartered Accountant with a minimum of 5 years practice experience.
- Fantastic communication skills – you need to be at ease when dealing with highly successful entrepreneurs, and be able to develop trusted relationships.
- You have strong technical skills, and are comfortable dealing with entrepreneurial business activity advice such as EMI schemes, EIS etc.
- You have working knowledge of modern accounting software such as Xero, as well as MacOS.
- You would be confident with monitoring company accounts, conducting reviews and presenting reports.
What we can offer:
- A permanent full time job, working 36.5 weekly hours Monday-Friday with no expected overtime
- Market rate salary
- Offices close for Christmas and bank holidays
- Company events, including international team trips!
- Continuous learning and education is strongly encouraged
- Opportunities to make a difference and work with inspiring people
- A positive, low stress, blame-free work environment
- 31 holidays, including bank holidays
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Casual dress
We have doubled our office space to enable appropriate Covid safety measures to be implemented
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.